The "Long Tom" was a cannon made the by the U.S. and produced between 1920 and 1930. It was used during World War II and the Korean War. The "Long Tom" used bullets that weighed 45 kg (99 lbs) and could reach the range of 23 km (14.2 miles). The cannon had the ability to fire 40 shots per hour and 4 soldiers were needed to operate it. 'Long Toms' were used as armament in various countries including Great Britain, Australia, Japan and the Netherlands.
The block model has a barrel with regulated angle of shot, stands that unfold and detached a transport cart. In the set, you will also find a figure of American soldier, machine gun, bullets, military rucksack and binoculars.
- Includes 155 blocks.
- 1 figure - American soldiers
- Block replica weapon - M1 Garand Machine Gun
- Bodywork with pad printing.
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual.
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 345 mm x 70 mm x 100 mm
|Video Demo||Video Demo|