The M3 Scout Car was a wheeled armored carrier produced in the United States. It was manufactured between 1940 and 1944 and roughly 21,000 units were made. It was first used in battle in 1941 during confrontation in the Philippines. This vehicle could reach the speed of 90 kph and its weight was up to 6 tons. One fuel tank (113 liters) was enough for almost 400 km's of travel.
This unique block model has door that opens and closes, turning front wheels and movable rifles. Apart from 2 figures of American soldiers, the set also includes 3 rifles, military rucksack, hammer, axe and bazooka.
- Includes 330 blocks.
- 2 figures - American soldiers
- A block replica weapon - machine gun Browning M2, rifle M1, bazooka M1, rifle Browning M1917
- Bodywork with pad printing.
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual.
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 230mm x 95mm x 90mm
|Video Demo||Video Demo|