The Mitsubishi A6M2 ZERO was a staple in the Japanese armed forces from World War II. It was one of the best fighters in the early phase of the war. Commonly called 'Zero'; it went into production in 1940. The plane was powered by a Nakajima NK1B Sakae 12 engine which enabled reaching the speed of 533 kph and maximum flight level of 10,000 meters. The construction of this fighter made it possible to take off in a short distance which was crucial for taking off from an aircraft carrier.
The set includes a model of the plane, a figure of a pilot and a block stand for the plane. The fighter plane has a rotating propeller, retractable landing gear, movable flaps and a cockpit which can be easily opened to put a figure in the plane.
- Includes 250 blocks
- 1 figure - Japanese pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 280mm x 335mm x 130mm
|Video Demo||Video Demo|