The Navy's equivalent to the Army's M-41 field jacket, the N-4 was the primary all around combat field jacket of the USN through the end of WWII. Constructed out of dense khaki twill, the N4 was a staple for both officers and enlisted men alike, especially PBY Catalina crews, and torpedo boat crews.
• Made in the USA!
• Crafted from 100% cotton twill
• Lightweight breathable camo mesh lining
• USN stencil on the left chest
• Zipper under button close wind flap
• Two front pockets
• Two interior pockets
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in US Navy South Pacific Khaki
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
|Video Demo||Video Demo|