USS Arizona (BB-39) Block Puzzle
USS Arizona is a battleship that was launched during the Great War. During its service, the ship underwent modernization. Arizona was present at Pearl Harbor during the Japanese attack on December 7, 1941. During the raid on board the ship there was a catastrophic detonation. Most of the crew were killed and the ship sank, becoming a symbol of the Japanese attack. The wreckage of the battleship has never been recovered. The elements of the superstructure protruding above the water surface were removed, leaving only the barbet of the third main artillery tower still above the waterline. In 1962, the USS Arizona mausoleum on the wreckage was opened.
The famous ship was designed in a scale of 1: 300 and is 24 inches long. Over 2,046 bricks will provide hours of exciting construction! Clear and intuitive instructions will easily guide you through this process.
This collector's set includes a brick display stand to which you can attach a plate with the name of the famous ship. Thanks to the use of the latest available elements and advanced construction techniques, the model faithfully reflects the proportions of the historic ship and retains all its essential elements, including the original, very characteristic shape of the hull and superstructure. The model has numerous moving parts such as: propellers, rudders, rotating towers and gun barrels that can be raised and lowered. The set is a perfect complement to the collection of historical COBI ships.
- 2,046 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 35 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Aesthetic display stand for the model
- A plate with the name of the ship
- Scale of the 1:300 model